Cabinet Shuffle

Why does the media, and the BBC in particular, keep referring to reorganisations within the UK government as a "reshuffle"? It's a shuffle. OK, it's in the Oxford English Dictionary, so who am I to argue?

Just seems stupid to me, that's all

Submit to FacebookSubmit to Google PlusSubmit to TwitterSubmit to LinkedIn